Thursday, August 6, 2009

Updating~

Forget everything I said about trying to keep this place alive. All lies.
Anyway, Ella left yesterday (sorry about all the boredoooom) and I thought that the pictures we took would be a great excuse for me to post something. Unfortunately her camera went kappouf and is nowhere to be found - which is really uncomfortable...I swear I didn't steal it lol.
Also, we met Sofia (www.a-xofia.deviantart.com) last tuesday and went out for a walk in Lisbon. And even though I've been to the aquarium a bunch of times before, it never ceases to amaze me. I should have been born a fish. Yup.

These ones were pretty photogenic.

And this one was pretty creepy.

Last one: a really cuuute seahorse.

Art post coming up soon. Hopefully.



2 comments:

  1. Bah humbug. I bet you're the life of the party. :>
    Also, that creepy fish looks like it has an eyebrow. (It being a single eyebrow increases the freaky-factor by many folds...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah trust me, I'm not. I'm afraid Ella might have spent the worst week of her life - I was only able to think of nice stuff to do once she left. beeh. ;;

    That fish is like the kiiiing of the aquarium. Seriously, and he doesn't even swim, just...floats around. "Moon fish" is the name. Very appropriate. :P

    ReplyDelete

Followers